Sunday, June 10, 2012

Personal Reflection


After reading the book Anne Of Green Gables I learned a lot of new things. As I was going through the pages of the book, I have become a stronger reader, and to get though the whole book, it was a challenge to me because in every page I had to look up the meaning of about five words to understand what was going on, I had to read some paragraphs over and over again to pick up what was happening. Another challenge to me was to think about the themes in the book instead of just reading the words, but trying to think what was in between. As I was reading it, I started to get engaged in the story and I started to connect the themes in the book with real life situations and it has slightly altered my understanding of literature. Though this book I’ve realized the difference of people, of how much they can be cruel with a child just because the way she talks or how much people love them for that. As I learner I’ve discovered that If I don’t just read the book but take the meanings in it, I will love to explore it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment